Loving my job at the NDMOA!  There is always something going on, often leading to some very busy days.  This weekend is ArtFest in Town Square and we are short staffed at the museum, so I'll most likely be running between the two sites.  We have quite a large volunteer following; however, most are unavailable due to summer plans.  So it makes things even more busy around here.

I generally work 8:30am to about 5pm and am literally exhausted when I get home.  If it's a really nice evening, I try to head out to do some yard work.  Our grass grows SO FAST!  To keep up I'd have to mow every third day or so.  I'm trying to manage once a week, because it takes so long.  Tip: don't buy a corner lot - so much more to mow and shovel.

Our flower gardens are looking okay.  I need to get some more cocoa bean mulch to really finish off some of it.  I've also been growing some coneflowers and phlox indoors that I hope will be ready to plant outdoors on Sunday or early next week.

We are going to be getting new windows soon, so that might mess up some of the flower beds, unless the contractors are extra careful.  New windows should be worth it though.  No more cold drafts and high energy bills in the winter :)

We recently celebrated Baylee's 2nd and Moo's 1st birthday!  It is crazy to think that we have had Baylee exactly 1 year from today!!! What a blessing she has been to us!  I remember showing T the cute corgi picture in the classifieds.  He said, "We should get her."  I was shocked, we were already planning to get Moo in July.  "Two shouldn't be much more work than one."  And so Baylee came to be ours :)  She has changed so much in one year.  It is exciting to see her grow in her personality.  Moo was born one year ago on June 3.  What an exciting day that was!  Our baby was born!  And she was so tiny!  The runt of the litter.  We had no idea what an Augi would look like, as there really aren't any pictures available online.  But she's a cutie!  She is complimented all the time!

Okay, enough babbling about my pups.  Enjoy summer time!



0 Responses

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.